1. Quotations - All quotations will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue and our services & equipment are subject to availability at time of booking.
2. Booking - A booking fee will be invoiced. This fee is required in order to secure the date. This fee is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or amendment to the date.
3. Balance - Final be balance will be due 4 weeks before the event date.
4. Cancellations - Cancellations made more than 8 weeks prior to the event, will result in loss of booking fee. Cancellations made 4-8 weeks prior to the event will result in loss of booking fee & 50% of final balance. Cancellations made 4 weeks or less prior to the event will result in full payment.
5. Damage & Loss Refundable Deposit - A deposit will be required 4 weeks before the event to cover all hired items. In the event of any loss or damage, the replacement value of the items will be deuducted from the deposit.
6. Hire Items - All hire items and storage containers supplied will remain the property of Event Solutions (SE) Ltd at all times.
7. Hire Period - Standard hire period is for the day of the event. Any extra hire time will be available on request.
8. Hire Items - All hire prices given are inclusive of laundering and cleaning.
9. Packaging - All hire items to be returned in the containers in which they were supplied.
10. Linen Hire - Table linen must not be stored or returned damp or wet.
11. Cost Recovery - It is the responsability of the hirer to recover any loss or damage costs from any third party involved.
12. Responsibility of Hirer - During the agreed hire period you are solely responsible for all hired items. Your responsibilities include safe keeping, storage, theft, vandalism or improper use. You are responsible for the return of all items and making clear arrangements with Event Solutiions (SE) Ltd for collection at the end of the agreed hire term.
13. Insurance - If you wish to insure items, whilst they are in your possession, you are advised to cover the full replacement value of items, which will be advised.
14. Event Solutions (SE) Ltd, is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage to persons or property caused by use or misuse of items hired.