- Quotations - All quotations/estimates will be valid for a period of 60 days from the date of issue. Services &
equipment are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices will be subject to change after that period,
which may occur due to inflationary & wholesaler cost rises.
- Booking – To confirm a booking we require a £20.00 + vat (£24.00) Booking Fee payment, to secure any
booking/date in the diary. NB All payment details will be stated on the invoice issued. This is an additional fee
rather than a deposit and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation or amendment to that date.
Following payment a receipt will be issued for your records.
- Balance – All final details/requirements and numbers will be required four weeks before the wedding/event
date. Final invoice will then be issued and due for full payment at this time. Following payment a receipt will be
issued for your records.
NB Should payment not be received before the event, we reserve the right to withdraw our services & hire
- VAT – Please note ‘Event Solutions (SE) Ltd.’, is a VAT registered company and therefore all goods &
services will be subject to standard rate VAT charges. Registered VAT number will be shown on any invoices
- Services – All services and/or equipment will be supplied as listed on the final invoice issued in writing. Whilst
we always endeavour to attend the wedding/event, should the company be prevented from doing so for any
reason completely outside of our control (including mechanical breakdown, equipment failure, sickness,
adverse weather conditions) the company shall not incur any liability for its non-fulfilment provided that the
Client is informed at the earliest opportunity. We do advise that clients to take out wedding/event insurance to
cover this eventuality.
- Cancellations – In the unlikely event you wish to cancel your wedding or event;
- Any cancellations made more than 8 weeks prior to the wedding/event, will result in loss of Booking Fee
- Cancellations made 4-8 weeks prior to the wedding/event will result in loss of the Booking Fee plus 50% of
the final balance
- Cancellations made 4 weeks or less prior to the wedding/event will result in full payment required
- Postponements – In the event of you having to postpone your wedding or event due to unforeseen
circumstances, we will honour any Booking Fee payment made and transfer your booking to a new agreed
date, subject to availability. We do however require a deposit payment to be made of £83.33 + vat (£100.00)
to do so, which will be deducted from your final balance before the wedding/event.
- Hire Items - All items on hire and storage containers supplied, will always remain the property of Event
Solutions (SE) Ltd. Hire prices given are inclusive of laundering and cleaning, before and after the
- Event Solutions (SE) Ltd, is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage to persons or property caused
by use or misuse of any items during the hire period.
- Responsibility of Hirer - During the agreed hire period you are solely responsible for all hired items listed.
Your responsibilities include: safe keeping; storage; prevention of theft & vandalism and improper use. You
are responsible for the return of all items and making clear arrangements with Event Solutions (SE) Ltd., for
collection at the end of the agreed hire term.
- Hire Period - Standard hire period is for the day of the wedding/event, with pick-up or return the following day.
Any extra hire time required will be available on request.
- Linen Hire - Table linen hired must not be stored / returned damp or wet. Damage resulting from mildew or
other stains and burn marks that will not respond to laundering, will be charged at full replacement cost.
- Damage & Loss - In the event of any loss or damage of the items on hire resulting from breakages; theft or
vandalism, the replacement value of these items will be advised in writing and invoiced for payment
accordingly, within 7 days of the wedding/event date.
- Cost Recovery - It is the responsibility of the hirer to recover any loss or damage costs resulting from theft or
vandalism, from any third party involved.
- Insurance - For your peace of mind we strongly recommend that a suitable insurance be taken out by
yourself, as all equipment is the responsibility of the hirer from acceptance until return or collection, including
equipment left at other premises. You should therefore make every effort to ensure the equipment is kept dry
and retained in a secure place until this time. No insurance is provided by the company.
NB When insuring hired items, you are advised to cover the full replacement value of those items, which can
be advised on request.
- Complaints - If in the unlikely event you feel that our service was not to the standard you were expecting,
complaints need to be made in writing to the company address within 14 days of your event date.
- Privacy - We do collect personally identifiable information, like names; telephone numbers; postal addresses
and email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our clients. The information you provide is used to
fulfil your specific request, such as a wedding or event booking. This information is only used to fulfil your
specific request and any information you do submit will be stored securely and will never be passed on or sold
to any third party
Get in touch